“Say positive affirmations each morning to open the gates of manifestation.”
“This card asks you to begin each day with positive intentions and affirmations. Before arising from your bed, spend a few moments thinking about your desires. Don’t worry about how to bring them into physical form. Just allow yourself to imagine that they’ve already manifested.”
“Then, make one or more positive affirmations relating to your desires. When you open your eyes, write down these affirmations (it’s a good idea to keep a pad and pen on your nightstand). During the day, look at the affirmations and say them mentally or verbally.”
Once you are able to articulate your needs and wants, focus on them for a short time; then send your wish request out into the Universe with good intention. Next, detach from each of your desires and any expectations you might have around their outcome. Trust in the Universe that your requests and desires have been heard, processed, and will come into being in their own time; in unexpected and wonderful ways.
Today’s inspiration comes from Magical Mermaids and Dolphins Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.
“Repeating positive affirmations several times a day is a powerful ritual that can reach your subconscious mind and help you reprogram your self image. To escape the trap of negative affirmations, you have to believe the positive affirmation with every fiber of your being. You may feel like an actor at first, but soon you will be able to see the truth in what you are saying and your affirmations will work that much better. When you start using these powerful affirmations, practice believing what you are saying for a few minutes, several times a day. After a while, these affirmations will become the way your body, mind, and spirit respond to the challenges of everyday life.”
- I have faith in the future I cannot see.
- I make my highest ideals real by my actions.
- I have all that I need to get what I want.
- I blend intuition and logic to guide my decisions.
- I deserve love and respect because I give them.
- I am attractive because I feel good about myself and others.
- I experience my emotions and channel them into useful actions.
- I let go of things that are no longer useful.
- I appreciate all that I have and have accomplished.
- I believe in myself now, always, and in all ways.
- I surround myself with beauty and positive people.
- I am content in all circumstances.
- I invent creative solutions to the challenges in my life.
- I am open to new ideas, techniques, and people.
- I accomplish anything I put my mind to.
- I have faith in miracles to bless and protect me.
- I am patient in the face of delay and obstacles.
- I enjoy being healthy and doing what is good for me.
- My willpower is stronger than my bad habits.
- I use my fears as signs that guide and protect me.
- I love and accept myself as a unique individual.
- I enjoy being independent and taking care of myself.
- I create partnerships that are fair and pleasureable.